[WikiEN-l] [Fwd: Wikipedia e-mail REQUEST FOR REMOVAL OF AUTO BLOCK PLACED BY ZimZalaBim]

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Fri Nov 10 10:31:02 UTC 2006

I was checking my emails before starting on a very busy day - I don't
have time to puzzle this out but hopefully someone (or several someones)
on this list will - thanks in advance.

-kc-