[WikiEN-l] WP:COI violation

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 8 23:32:31 UTC 2006

"Gregory Kohs" wrote

> I admit, I have been a royal pain since October 5th.  But, if you stop and
> think, can you exactly blame me?

Yes. In various email exchanges with you, I have detected nothing but a thoroughly self-centred approach.

>I think most of you feel Wikipedia is a "good
> enough" encyclopedia now, and the new mission is an elaborate game to
> "protect" it from evolutionary forces.

Some of us put in many hours on the project. This does not disqualify us from also wishing to have a steering role, and having a discrinating eye for exactly what type of evolution would marry the best of our 'old school' tradition to the acquisition of ever-wider content.

Charles