[WikiEN-l] couple OTRS questions

Pedro Sanchez pdsanchez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:28:51 UTC 2006

I was wondering if you could update OTRS/personnel adding me, (I could
do it, but I don't know if it's appropiated).

I've also translated 4 new email templates for info-es
(the last 4 at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/es )

* '''es-Borrado de cuenta''' For people requesting account deletion
* '''es-¿Puedo escribir sobre X?''' For people requesting we add some
article or are sending us text for inclusion on wikipedia
* '''es-¿Porqué borraron mi artículo?''' People asking why their
articles got deleted
* '''es-¿Sobre cual artículo comentas?''' People email us, but they
don't mention which article is being discussed, and therefore we
request more information

Also, I'd like to point a change on a title:
* '''es-Autor reclamando sus derechos''' should be changed to
'''es-Solicitud más específica de permiso''' since the content of the
template is we asking for a more clear and
specific statement, it's not about him claiming his rights.

Can you help me getting the new templates added to the info-es choices?

User:Drini
Pedro Sánchez