[WikiEN-l] Intellipedia the intelligence version of Wikipedia launched

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:38:52 UTC 2006

On 01/11/06, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I don't know why the spooks didn't get to wiki before WP. It's
> obviously ideal, when trying to sort the wheat from the chaff,
> to try to get NPOV pages, with Talk and sourced information.

Wikis were what I'd been expecting to find on the internet for ten
years before I stumbled across enwp - they're a surprisingly elusive
concept until you've actually encountered one. And as we seem to have
become the first high-profile wiki *outside* of "people who already
knew about wikis"...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk