[WikiEN-l] katefan0 (was: First post)

A. Nony Mouse mousyme at gmail.com
Sun May 28 17:20:15 UTC 2006

I have a better idea. You could take the legitimate criticisms of admins
that they have, and work on them.

And when someone complains about wikipedia, legitimate or otherwise (but
especially legitimate), you could work on trying to resolve the problem
rather than spamming them with links to wikipediareview.

I saw this all the time watching the IRC channel back in January and
February. Every time someone came in, the channel would light up with 4-5
admins (usually the same ones) spamming them to "oh just go to
wikipediareview."

If it's populated with nincompoops, it's wikipedia's own nincompoops who
sent them there. And yes, wikipediareview DOES have legitimate posters and
legitimate calls for reform.

But then again, coming from someone whose greatest desire is to "destroy"
another website for daring to criticize you...

A. Nony Mouse