[WikiEN-l] for slimline and the reference to harold shipman

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 07:21:18 UTC 2006

well lets get ther record straight.
The harold shipman page already stated he was jewish, well before i came
along. I put it back in, after it was removed with no explanation (first
time).  I didn't add it.
It was then removed repeatedly.
the few references that are available (not usable in wikipedia) such as
letters to newspapers on websites ( i have given the link here already)
state he was jewish as his mother was a jewish asylum seeker.
Whether it should be included on his page is debatable, because you would
then have to go through all the pages where criminal and muslim are put
together and ban the editor of that page indefinately.

Thankfully there is NO WIKIPEDIA policy that states this is grounds for an
indefinate ban???

The issue here was not my obsession with putting it back in, but someones
obsession with taking it out.