[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Special:Contributions: index missing?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:45:57 UTC 2006

There's been some discussion on a development mailing list regarding
the namespace selector in contributions pages, which is expensive due
to our schema arrangement.

One of our database administrators has posed this question, which I
thought I'd forward to this list, since it's full of users.

Rob Church