[WikiEN-l] Sep 11 memorial, systemic bias, lunacy in Wikipedians, and other fine topics (was Re: jaygy and indefinate ban)

geni geniice at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:36:26 UTC 2006

On 5/22/06, Prasad J <prasad59 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ignorant? I suggest you examine the data presented by various
> scientists in support of this theory. Incase you are unable to
> comprehend such scientific arguements, go through through the logical
> arguements put forth at http://www.reopen911.org/.

Please you don't seriouly think I haven't been keeping a vauge eye on
the conspirocy theorists that belive this one (the "moon landings were
faked bunch" have become two easy to debunk and the kennedy
asasination mob appear to be fadeing away). I see they make the olkd
the twoers fell in free fall claim. Of course the problem with this
one is that if you look at deberies around the towers that is in free
fall it falls faster than the towers.

Still since argument by link seems popular at the moment:

http://www.911myths.com/

--
geni