[WikiEN-l] William M. Connolley- He wrote about the edit wars but it makes no sense!!!!!!!!! (Hganesan)

Harish Ganesan kamehameha87 at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 09:13:42 UTC 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=prev&oldid=53547894

This is what I mean by 128.6 he had deleted the two
games and then I warned him and others not to delete
it again or else I would post many other games. Then
he deleted it again, and then I went ahead and posted
13 games:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Steve_Nash&diff=53625182&oldid=53622122

I know about this topic and I watch a lot of
basketball and have been to several games. I know all
about this, then all of a sudden user downwards comes
in and HIDES EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE. I am furious
because I spent all that time writing it up while i
had been blocked, so i write in my edit summary "(why
are you deleting it now??? You weren't deleting it an
hour ago before i posted 13 nashty games!!! VANDALISM"
 and later "you explain why it needs to be cleaned up?
Why because it has too many examples and evidence? It
is a masterpiece, the last thing we need on Wikipedia
is vandalism". I know it is not vandalism, but I still
can't believe this is edit warring. It is ONLY WAR
WHEN BOTH SIDES ARE BATTLING OTHERWISE IT IS NO WAR. I
am being targeted again. I already had fixed my
civility on those edit summaries. It bothers me to see
everybody so intent on deleting everything I write.
This has happened to a lot of my posts too not only on
STeve Nash, but on LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, ball
hog, NBA MVP, etc. IN ALL CASES, I DON'T DELETE ANY
POINTS UNLIKE THESE NASH LOVERS WHO DELETE ALL MY
POSTS. I BRING UP ANOTHER POINT NOTICE THAT IN MOST OF
MY POSTS.