[WikiEN-l] Apology

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:04:09 UTC 2006

On 5/7/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 07/05/06, geni <geniice at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 5/7/06, Rob Church <robchur at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Not all of us find collagen-pumped, silicone-breasted slappers
> > > attractive. There is, of course, no accounting for taste.
> > >

> > > Rob Church
> >
> > Regardless of your taste I'm sure you will find something in there
> > (well I will conceed the coiverage of men is somewhat more limted).
> > Of course since many of the magazines have a business moddle based
> > around attractive women it is likely they have a reasonable idea as to
> > what is considered attractive.
>
> At what point did I state I had homosexual interests either?

At what point did I say you did?

> Your
> response demonstrates further fallacies; "attractive" is subjective,
> and the concept dictates the criteria are determined in the mind of
> the individual.

It is quite posible to handle the term "attractive" objectively.

> To put this in simple English, because a lot of people here don't seem
> to understand words longer than a particular threshold:
>
> "A magazine does not dictate what is attractive."

That would depend on how much importance cultral conditioning has. Any
magazine with playboy style businness model and competant editors is
going to be putting girls who it's target audence would find
attractive on it's front page. If it didn't it would go bust in fairly
short order.

--
geni