[WikiEN-l] Julie

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Sat May 6 21:00:06 UTC 2006

First off, I'd like to start by apologizing for my indulgence here,
and asking anyone on the list who wants serious discussion to please
pass over this email. I'm also replying to multiple Julie messages in
one email for your skipping convenience.

Julie, I'm sending this to you separately just in case you've already
unsubscribed from the list.

On May 5, 2006, at 3:45 PM, <julieharding1 at charter.net>
<julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:

> You guys are hilarious!  Did you know that all of the emails that
> have been coming to me today, I've been editing?

Should be, "Did you know that I've been editing all of the emails
that have been coming to me today?"

> All of you intelligent men spell like you're in the third grade.
> If there are other women in here, don't tolerate thier behavior!

"Their".

> Putting up with boobs?  Many of you men are probably so fat from
> sitting around that you have your own boobs to contend with, so
> leave ours alone.  And I'm here to testify that a man's crotch is a
> lot like a nuclear reactor.  Bump it up against anything, and it's
> ready to go!

Actually, bumping a nuclear reactor doesn't really do much. Also, I
think you missed the double meaning: "boob" also means "a foolish or
stupid person".

> Now calm down boys.  Without titties in the world, you wouldn't be
> here.
> -Julie

I don't think you need to worry about men not appreciating breasts.

On May 5, 2006, at 12:31 PM, <julieharding1 at charter.net>
<julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:

> Hello Steve,
> I'll have to consider that now after the full head on attack I
> received last night.  Is this your guys' way of testing someone to
> find out if they have enough proxy to be on your team of editors?

Um, I don't think that's what "proxy" means.

> Because if your team of editors work together every night accusing
> each other of being on crack or being insane, then I don't want
> anthing to do with it.

"Anything".

On May 5, 2006, at 8:39 PM, <julieharding1 at charter.net>
<julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:
>  I just spent all day editing a whole section for you Guy.  Your
> system would not save it for me.  It had to have been at least six
> hours.  God, I'm tired.  Why did I do it?  My love for English and
> writing and boy were there a lot of mistakes!  Yet, se la vi.

"C'est la vie".

On May 5, 2006, at 3:56 PM, <julieharding1 at charter.net>
<julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:
> You are kidding aren't you?  You are using Pokemon as a metaphor
> right?  Please tell me that Pokemon is not a subject in Wikipedia.
> No Phil, you're just being a jerk and screwing with my head again.
> Knock it off.  And if Pokemon really is in there, then it's your
> idiocy.
> -Boobs

Yeah, we do cover pop culture. Clever move signing your email
"Boobs", though.

On May 5, 2006, at 4:10 PM, <julieharding1 at charter.net>
<julieharding1 at charter.net> wrote:
> Geni,
> How can we convince Guy that it is necessary to visually recognize
> the troublemakers and then block them from Wikipedia?  Dispute
> resolution?  I'm spending two thirds of my time trying to get
> troublemakers to leave me alone.  Then, very rarely, a serious
> posting reaches me and I can respond.  This is rediculous!

"Ridiculous".

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch