[WikiEN-l] Conservative notice board

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 02:10:53 UTC 2006

On 6/19/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have closed the deletion review of the "Conservative notice board"
> under the so-called "Snowball" clause.  This was a wikiproject created
> in bad faith by a person who spammed the talk pages of 52 other
> editors saying that they had identified themselves as conservatives
> and inviting them to join.

I agree with and support the deletion, and the closure of DRV, in
principle. Controversy seems to be only about whether other pages of a
similar nature should also be deleted, and some wikilawyering about
the deletion process.

I believe it would have been wise to move some of the discussion to a
separate page, to encourage a debate about which kind of noticeboards
(LGBT, Politics etc.) are acceptable.

Erik