[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:06:12 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Not nearly as dangerous as the consequences of making it. Supose we
> > do. Guess what the next person we piss off will do. And the next and
> > the next.
>
> I know.
>
> Better that than someone dead. At least, someone who didn't know the
> risk when they did it, and didn't sign up for this.

I think his point is that even if we shut down this page, there will
come a new one, and that new one will contain just as damaging
information, and what happened to you will happen to someone else.
Wikipedia is too famous and too contentious, this stuff will never
stop no matter how many people we make deals with and how many sites
are shut down.

(I mean, even if Hive Mind is shut down, Wikipedia Review will still
be up, and it was because of a post on WR that you got a heap of
trouble, right?)

--Oskar