[WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for admin-user relations

Resid Gulerdem resid_gulerdem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 20:42:58 UTC 2006

>From: Raphael Wegmann <raphael at psi.co.at>
>To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for
admin-user relations
>Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 21:50:46 +0200
>
>Scott Stevenson wrote:
> > George Willaim Herbert,
> >
> > While I understand your concerns about
"thougthcrime" the only precedent
> > that might exist here is that a page created by a
banned user through proxy
> > was deleted. Pages created by banned users can be
speedy deleted under
> > [[WP:CSD#General_criteria]] general criteria #5.
Discussion about a proposal
> > isn't verboten (and in fact on one of the the
original threads started by
> > Resid Gulerdem there is indeed a very lively
ongoing discussion).
> > Hope that helps you to better understand this.
>
>It is very unfortunate, that you reject my good faith
gesture and
>continue to call me a proxy.
>
>[[WP:OUR]] has not been a cut&paste copy of Resids
email.
>Instead I've tried to incorporate the whole
discussion,
>which has taken place here on this mailing list.
>
>--
>Raphael

Dear Raphael,

I am so sorry that The Troublemaker is using my name
to attack you personally. As a very kind and
thoughtful person and a gentleman, it should be hard
for you to deal with the people at the very opposite
end.

As I said before, I used to ignore him and do not
answer him, not because I can not, just because I
chose not: I do not want to waste my time. I would not
write even this message if he would not use my
name to attack someone else, a person who deserve
nothing but respect like you, and as a matter of fact
any other person. His baseless accusations about my
edits in both Turkish and English Wikipedia,
allegations, lies, agitations, and provocations are
worthless to mention and worthless to answer. I am
just expecting that the community will see his
behavior which will in return show them what kind of
people I have dealt with and what was the main reason
behind my blocks.

Please accept my apology for that someone is
shamelessly blaming on you using my name. I
congratulate you with your high caliber personality
and character.

Sincerely,

Resid