[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

britney i britneylovexoxo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 07:42:15 UTC 2006

My ip I am afraid to post my ip on the world wide web beacuse of all the craszs My user name UltraBrain The issue Blocked If an adim absoultly needs my ip then I would provide it to them.          Your user name or IP address has been blocked from editing
You were blocked by Ricky81682
Reason given: Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "UltraBrain". The reason given for UltraBrain's block is: "recreation of deleted content and vandalism". (see our blocking policy)
  The aritcle keept on getting vandilized by just getting deleted. It needs protection. And I should be unblocked. It is only meant to provide knowledge of the subject matter. But it seems that some people are just big babys with power that they should not have.