[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia slated in the Sunday Times

STEFAN CLAUDIU TIULEA wizzard_bane at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 10:34:06 UTC 2006

I agree with the observation. As the popularity of
Wiki continues to go up, the vandals will keep
increasing in numbers, which in turn will force an
increase in admin numbers. This, to me, sounds bad,
because the admin cult will also grow in size. We can
expect more blocking and more power tripping. I mean,
when admins enjoy using their tools more than working
on articles, something must be wrong.

Anittas

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/newspaper/0,,176-2036558,00.html