[WikiEN-l] Arbcom has completely lost its mind

Justin Cormack justin at specialbusservice.com
Fri Feb 10 01:21:15 UTC 2006

On 8 Feb 2006, at 22:10, Sam Korn wrote:

> I'd go as far as saying that all content saying that someone breaks US
> law should be forbidden as well.

Why? Not only do we have articles about people who have broken US (and
other countries) law, we can expect contributors who have too. After
all [[Civil disobedience]] is important, just to mention one thing.
I dont expect most people who have broken US law to write about the
laws they have broken and be irredeemably NPOV. In fact I wonder how
many excellent contributors we have in prison - it is contributions
that count (in fact if I was incarcerated at Her Majesty's Pleasure
right now it would give me far more time to work on wikipedia -
maybe I should go and rob a bank).

Justinc