[WikiEN-l] Thoughts from a relative newbie

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 7 19:23:18 UTC 2006

He would have to. He would be speedily kicked off if he used his real name.

But he could bring some great insights to the [[Nazism]] article.

His contributions might tend to be long and rambling and turgid and ranting
and dogmatic, but we're used to that here.

His RFA, otherwise known as the Night of the Brownscreens, and subsequent
career as admin would go down in wikilegend.

Peter