[WikiEN-l] A question about a living person article.

Brian Salter-Duke b_duke at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 28 00:25:08 UTC 2006

Would a few people who have a better feel for libel of living persons
please take a look at [[Michael Somare]] and the edits made by
[[User:Masalai]]. Take a look at the discussion at [[User talk:Masalai]]
with one comment also on my talk page. When these were added earlier I
reverted them, but they now have sources and a claim that Somare has not
taken legal action in PNG. They seem to me to be making a claim that Somare
has behaved in an inproper way. Is this acceptable with the sources.

This article is missing sources but the main new claim is sourced so
that it a separate issue.

          Brian Salter-Duke            b_duke at bigpond.net.au
               [[User:Bduke]]  mainly on en:Wikipedia.
           Also on fr: Wikipedia, Meta-Wiki and Wikiversity