[WikiEN-l] POV on Israel

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 04:49:51 UTC 2006

On 25/12/06, Parker Peters <onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we really have to deal with antisemitic bastard behavior the day before
> most of the world celebrates the birth of the world's most famous Jew?
>
> I mean, seriously. This kind of racist POV-pushing is bad enough on
> wikipedia, now we have to deal with it on the ML and at this time of year?
>
> Shame on you.
>
> Parker

As far as I remember, you supposedly got over dealing with it on
wikipedia (onmywayout...) etc. Why do you feel the compulsion to do it
here? Racist is using the word antisemitic and denying the equivalent
use of antimuslim-itic (or what ever term is appropriate). Either get
over calling people names or actually leave like you threaten to.

Peter Ansell