[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Dec 16 22:13:21 UTC 2006

James Hare wrote:

>Yes. We all know what happened to Erik Moeller.
>
>And now let's not speak of that incident ever again.

That would not be remedial.

It was an instructive incident about how quickly things can develop
badly.  To be instructive it needs to be depersonalized.  That Danny and
Erik were the persons involved is of no consequence.  It's evident from
the present thread that the incident did have a broader effect, because
some senior editors have become excessively cautious about being bold.

Ec