[WikiEN-l] Office actions

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:51:21 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, Earle Martin <wikipedia at downlode.org> wrote:

> I have no idea where you got the idea that I was asking the Foundation
> to be responsible for other people's actions.

That's how it seemed from putting what you said in the context of the
other two posts.

My reading of the conversation: Guy was wondering why he hadn't heard
any answers from Danny in regard to fairly specific questions he had
asked about what he could or could not do to the page. Matthew
suggested one reason would be that Danny doesn't want it on record
that the Foundation has said "yes you can add this to an article" or
similar statements, because the Foundation doesn't want to be
accountable for what editors do in that type of situation.

So when you mentioned accountability, I thought you were following the
same line that Matthew had followed. Sorry if that's not what you
meant.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com