[WikiEN-l] Admins who pretend to quit (was Re: MONGO and the ArbComm)

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Tue Dec 12 22:46:48 UTC 2006

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:13:13 -0600, "Parker Peters"
<onmywayoutster at gmail.com> wrote:

>"A bit of slack" is one thing, the utter disregard for even the remote
>possibility that admins are in the wrong that I've seen?

Now let me guess: you got blocked and nobody would believe that it was
all a terrible conspiracy against you?

Statements like yours absolutely demand dismissal.  I cannot think of
a single admin who is dismissive of the possibility that admins are
ever in the wrong, I have however seen many cases where every admin
who has ventured an opinion has agreed that a specific admin was in
the right.  Neither of these indicates a problem.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG