[WikiEN-l] Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:08:20 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, Michael Smith <runedchozo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yadda yadda, you've got your fingers in your ears and you're screaming you
> can't hear, you don't care as long as it's a muslim who's the one doing
> the
> lying.

And that's where you lost my attention, I'm afraid. Please try to calm down,
or you very probably will lose any chance of getting a fair hearing.  If you
have a legitimate complaint, I'd love to try and investigate it -- as is,
however, you look too much like a troll for me to eagerly invest the time to
find out.

By looking anything like a troll, you only play into the hands of those who
want you blocked. Stay calm, keep collected, and you stand a chance.
Everything here is about discussion to reach consensus.

Just my thoughts,
-Luna