[WikiEN-l] Categories (was: Hello)

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 12 20:46:58 UTC 2006

Thank you, Steve, for making (painful) sense out of this issue for me. I
started school with a typewriter and finished post-grad with pretty much the
same. The only computer on campus was the size of my dorm.

I'll continue to campaign for changes; although as technochallenged as I am,
my arguments will need to remain philosophical.

Marc