[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

Rob gamaliel8 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 18:24:39 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> It's not me, Jimmy, but I will put my name to it.  MONGO should go on
> a Wikibreak but should absolutely not be hounded out of the project
> (which is in effect what has happened).  He has dealt tirelessly with
> the 9/11 "truthers", whose tactics begin in the sewer and get steadily
> worse over time.
>
> This is, without question, a victory for the trolls.

I'm not unsympathetic, given that I've spend much of my Wikitime
trying to clean up articles related to the JFK assassination, which as
we all know is the mothership of conspiracy.  But many in Mongo's
corner are just as bad if not worse than the 9/11 truth crowd, and so
it looks more like a troll gang fight than a bunch of trolls attacking
a bunch of saintly editors.