[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Dec 12 15:36:12 UTC 2006

Guy Chapman aka JzG wrote:

> Jeff did run for admin (I nominated him).  It was derailed by people
> who disliked his inclusionism. I didn't see that as relevant, myself,
> since an inclusionist is, if anything, less likely to be a problem as
> an admin than a deletionist.  But what do I know?

And this isn't about that anyway.  I don't plan to run again in the future
because I know I have no shot, largely because of the falsehoods put forth
by certain parties because of that one association from a year ago.  My
only reason for bringing myself up is to demonstrate something simple -
the large amount good you do isn't going to make a lick of difference if
people perceive the very small amount of bad a certain way, fair or not.

-Jeff