[WikiEN-l] Blocked by Alkivar without Justification

Ricky Reno juice2122 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:17:55 UTC 2006

There has been no explanation as to how this alleged consensus has taken
place. It’s because there is no actual consensus on this. The only consensus
that exists is merely between the people on one side of the dispute. .
Alkivar has certainly abused his power on this occasion.  I have tried to
find out how to contact Alkivar however I’ve found it to be exceedingly
obscure to contact and reason with him. Can anyone help me in this regard.