[WikiEN-l] Verifiability equating to notability

Anthony DiPierro wikilegal at inbox.org
Tue Apr 25 21:54:18 UTC 2006

On 4/24/06, Philip Welch <wikipedia at philwelch.net> wrote:
> I can provide multiple third party reliable sources as evidence that
> there is a four way stop on the intersection between Merman Drive and
> Terre View Drive in Pullman, Washington. Does that mean that
> aforementioned four way stop is worthy of mention in Wikipedia?
>
> --
> Philip L. Welch
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch

By the way, just out of curiousity, what would those sources be?
Remember not to violate [[WP:NOR]].

I found one arguably "reliable source" at
http://www.wmel.wsu.edu/directions/directions.html.  It's a website,
but it's a .edu website.  Google Book Search finds nothing for the
names of the two roads in quotes.  Maybe if it's a particularly busy
road there would be some mention in newspapers...

Anthony