[WikiEN-l] Unjustifiably blocked

Ricky Reno juice2122 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:18:41 UTC 2006

Without warning or vindication Alkivar has blocked my IP from editing for up
to a month while misleadingly insinuated that I have violated the 3rr. I
have been actively discussing the moniker issue pertaining to the Michael
Jackson intro for some time now unlike Alkivar whose participation thus far
has been merely blocking my IP. There has been no established consensus on
this issue as there have been a number of differing views on this subject
and the only alleged “consensus” that has taken place has been among those
who unlike myself, never compromised which would constitute a legitimate
consensus. I feel that Alkivar has emphatically abused his power on this
occasion and has shown very poor discretion.