[WikiEN-l] I am not infallible.

Ilmari Karonen nospam at vyznev.net
Sun Apr 23 20:49:38 UTC 2006

I've just added the following notice to my user and talk pages:

"I am not infallible. Regardless of any policies to the contrary, feel
free to revert any admin actions I have performed if you believe them to
be mistaken or unwise."

This isn't meant as a criticism of the proposed wheel warring policy,
which I have helped draft and generally support, nor do I assume that
anyone would necessarily wish to extend the same permission to me.  I
recognize that there are admins who, for one reason or another, cannot
or do not wish to give such permission; indeed, one might consider the
entire WP:OFFICE policy the exact antithesis of this.  I merely wish to
hereby announce my personal assumption of good faith on behalf of other
administrators, and to create, in the case of reversion of my actions, a
presumption of "amity" as described in the current draft of the wheel
warring policy.

Just thought I'd mention this here, since it's related to some of the
ongoing discussions.

--
Ilmari Karonen