[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 21:37:34 UTC 2006

> So if I say delete [[Template:NPOV]] (T1) you wouldn't revert that action?

Sometimes it will be annoying following a culture of 'no instant admin
reverts', but I think the overall effect will be positive.

In such a case, I'd leave a message on YOUR talk page to the effect of
'Are you crazy?', and post to a few noticeboard pages to the effect of
'Geni has deleted [[Template:NPOV]], anyone agree with me that he
shouldn't have?' and wait for either your response or a few other
opinions before acting.  Wikipedia will not end for want of
[[Template:NPOV]].

However, deleting a commonly-accessed page upon which policies and
guidelines depend could be construed as vandalism, too.

-Matt