[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Apr 20 14:14:57 UTC 2006

Most of us who see problems complain to Jimbo directly and at great
length on the mailing lists. We may even create a fork. What we don't
do is make up a bunch of scurrilous accusations, for example, bogus
accusations that we are friendly to pedophiles, and promote them in
the external media.

Results vary when you complain, some problems are dealt with, some
work themselves out, some are ignored, but I have never seen a
vengeful or paranoid attitude from our central leadership.

Fred