[WikiEN-l] Finally, we are exposed. Wikipedia is a CIA project. Or something like that

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Wed Apr 19 11:05:17 UTC 2006

G'day Mathias,

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/9f1da2e6d4ad21f3?&hl=en&q=insubject%3Awikipedia

<snip />

Hmm ...

   Much like the United States itself, Wikipedia pretends to be a
   "democracy". They proudly trumpet: "Anyone can edit Wikipedia!"

Would this fellow hate us more or less if he realised Wikipedia Is
Communism?  (or Fascism, or bogey-word-of-your-choice)

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"