[WikiEN-l] Article help: Canon Ixus/PowerShot Elph/Ixy users needed

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 12:22:37 UTC 2006

I realise this email is about actual article content, not userboxes,
abusive admins or similar. But anyway ...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_Digital_IXUS

I need pics of more models of camera. I've been taking shots as I
encounter them, but there's a lot of gaps (these things ain't cheap).
Also, the Ixus i photo is a Canon promo, and needs replacement with a
free image. I asked on the dpreview.com photo boards, but they all
seem to be shy ...

In particular, it'd be nice to have pics of the US (PowerShot Elph)
and Japanese (Ixy) models - all the current pics are European (Ixus)
models.

The Commons cat for these is [[Category:Canon Digital IXUS]] and the
Commons article is [[Canon Digital IXUS]].

For those of you on de:, the article there is
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_Ixus - I took the table format and
contents for the en: article from there, and an enthusiast to keep the
two in sync would be good.

- d.