[WikiEN-l] LS Studio and pro-pedophilia pov

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 11:21:52 UTC 2006

> I think we absolutely should delete it, if it is as unverifiable as
> people are saying.
>
> This could be done in multiple steps, if that would help.
>
> First, remove all unverifiable statements from the article.  Insist
> firmly on the talk page that nothing goes back into the article without
> a solid site to a mainstream publication.
>
> Second, after a couple of weeks of demonstrating that there is therefore
> nothing to be said, AfD would be appropriate and likely to succeed.

That's basically what I did already: I cut all the unverifiable stuff
and moved it to [[2004 Ukrainian child pornography raids]]. There have
been no substantive changes in the five days since, after raging
activity beforehand, clearly there is nothing of encyclopaedic value
left.

Nominating it for deletion is a good idea.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com