[WikiEN-l] In praise of the tech people

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:38:05 UTC 2006

That's really all I'm saying. About a year ago it was so bad that it
almost wasn't worth even trying -- you could never predict when things
would just give up on you completely, and there was no end of it in
sight, for months on end. Sure, there are hiccups now, but they are
pretty minimal, at least in my experience, and nothing like the "bad
old days" of the server problems.

FF