[WikiEN-l] In praise of the tech people

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:36:52 UTC 2006

While we're praising things... I just wanted to say that the other day
my internet connection was bad and I had a hard time reaching the
'pedia and I remembered that less than a year ago there were almost
constant technical problems relating to hardware, databases, servers,
etc. I can't remember the last time there was even protracted time of
server downtime or really annoying "experiencing difficulties" every
time you tried to submit something.

So... whoever is keeping things smooth as butter, thanks! Its a bad
paradox of tech support that if your work is really good it is
actually quite transparent, but I wanted to just say that, upon
reflection, it is quite impressive indeed.

FF