[WikiEN-l] Why voting *is* evil

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:54:17 UTC 2006

On 4/11/06, Conrad Dunkerson <conrad.dunkerson at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> THAT should be the determinant. What is most helpful to our users. Not
> which set of xenophobic ideals we determine to be 'superior'. If people

I don't think there is anything remotely xenophobic about a rule that
states that given a conflict between any country and any lower
political entitiy, the country takes precedence. If there is, please
enlighten me.

Also, I don't think you'd be particularly shocked if you typed Georgia
in the search box, found yourself at the country page and had to click
"Georgia (US state)" at the very top. Well, I'd hope not.

Steve