[WikiEN-l] Why voting *is* evil

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Tue Apr 11 01:26:49 UTC 2006

G'day Steve,

>   Just came across http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Georgia . It is
> obvious beyond words to me that [[Georgia]] should be the country, and
> the US state should be at something like [[Georgia (US State)]].
> However, an ongoing poll evenly ties between that, and keeping Georgia
> is a disambiguation page.
>
> I find this sad. :(

It's not "obvious beyond words" to an American.  Who are we, us
interfering non-Seppos who've been graciously allowed to join this
project, to dictate to the Americans that their fantastic state is less
important than some country they've never even heard of?

For shame, you arrogant foreigner!

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"