[WikiEN-l] User harrassed in real-life at work for admin actions

Katefan0 katefan0wiki at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:42:22 UTC 2006

>From AN/I, a message from Gator (sent through MONGO):

I really don't want to bring it up with them again. If I can get through
this week without being fired, I'm happy. I am watching the AN/I page and I
did give you the IP range, to do with as the community feels is appropriate.
To clarify: this nutcase sent an actual snail mail letter directly to the
firm, not an e-mail. Which only made it worse I think. It stated that a made
up committee in Luxembourg had nominated me for some sarcastic award for
blocking the IP range, that the committee was going to go to court and make
a stink about it in the papers and wanted to know if I was acting as an
associate of the firm or by myself (which freaked them out the most).
Anyway, I'll lt you know what my job does with me. I'd just like to know how
he got my name. Thanks, G