[WikiEN-l] Illegal sources

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Apr 7 13:53:40 UTC 2006

The exact language in the protocol is that the following activities
ought to be prohibited:

(c) Producing, distributing, disseminating, importing, exporting,
offering, selling or possessing for the above purposes child
pornography as defined in article 2.

Article 2:

(c) Child pornography means any representation, by whatever means, of
a child engaged in real or simulated explicit sexual activities or
any representation of the sexual parts of a child for primarily
sexual purposes.

The claim that one is just researching pornography can only go so
far, but viewing is not listed. I think the duty of the viewer is to
recognize it "when they see it" and then refrain from doing such bad
things as publishing it, disseminating it or downloading it.

Fred