[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 7 12:04:53 UTC 2006

The most common argument against your point - child pornography is
illegal  because real child are harmed while making it. Most Western
nations allow drawings of child porn but disallow photographs for this
reason.

I think all drawing that depict adults having sex with children or
children engaged in age inappropriate sex acts should be banned from
Wikipedia. My reasoning is that it depicts and condones the sexual
exploitation of children. These drawing shock the consciousness of
people that are otherwise strong free speech advocates.
Sydney