[WikiEN-l] LS Studio and pro-pedophilia pov

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 6 15:03:34 UTC 2006

The main reason I posted to the list was to give an example of an
article influenced by self identified pedophiles. Jimbo's comment on the
talk page of the article mirrors his comment about trolling during the
image deletion discussion.

The talk page of the article is leaning toward delete based on the fact
the name of studio is not mentioned in any of the news articles.This
seems like a valid reason to delete. Isn't the standard for inclusion in
Wikipedia verifiable reliable sources not the truth? Forums and blogs
are not generally considered a reliable source.

You bet I'm forum shopping-if that's what you want to call it. The child
pornography, child abuse, pedophilia articles need the eyes of
experienced editors like those that subscribe to this list. This need is
being pointed out by Kate and others in a different thread. Feel free to
give your opinion on talk one way or the other.  (I see that you have.)
Vote delete in the Afd if that is your opinion.

Phil, would you do me a favor and knock off the accusations of pov
pushing. Let's assume good faith on both our parts and move on.

Sydney aka FloNight

--
Sydney Poore

Go Bengals!