[WikiEN-l] request to Jimbo for out-of-process deletion of image

Michelle Kinney jareth at crimsonblade.net
Thu Apr 6 13:21:51 UTC 2006

David Alexander Russell wrote:

><snip>RFC generates plenty of interest, the problem is that it has no 'teeth'
>- - there is nothing to stop the party who 'loses' an RFC from ignoring
>its conclusions.
>
>Cynical

I'd have to disagree - an article I placed on RfC twice, both times in
two places and a spot on current surveys never received a single comment
from any of those posts.  And they were up for months.

RfC would have more teeth if more good editors commented on a regular
basis.  As it is, its hit and miss.

Jareth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jareth)