[WikiEN-l] Crap vfd nominations

SPUI drspui at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:04:42 UTC 2005

I have speedy kept the following vfd nominations, and been threatened
with a block:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Freehold_Circle
"Here is another nn traffic circle. Roadcruft. Delete --JAranda | yeah
02:40, 28 September 2005 (UTC)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Laurelton_Circle
"I don't normally get into the road wars on AfD, but this is a former
traffic circle, now converted to a traffic light. Its notability derives
from the notability of the history of the traffic light. Delete. Chick
Bowen 21:36, 26 September 2005 (UTC)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Flemington_Circle
"This is one of three traffic circles in Flemington, New Jersey, a
village of 4000 people. Pilatus 18:34, 29 September 2005 (UTC)"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/White_Horse_Circle
"Oh cmon its a traffic circle nn Delete --Aranda56 01:26, 22 September
2005 (UTC)"

What the fuck is with people?