[WikiEN-l] Re: Why am I being blocked?

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:47:34 UTC 2005

"Kelly Martin" <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com>
wrote in message news:bd4c411e05092908302303f09b at mail.gmail.com...
On 9/29/05, Poor, Edmund W <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com>
wrote:
> > It sounds like the Admins need a coordinator or manager. I'd be happy to
> > volunteer for that job. (Any Admins who want me to manage them, email me
> > or leave me a note on my talk page.{
> > I've already taken on the role of Coordinator by creating and
> > maintaining [[Wikipedia:Account suspensions]]. It survived a vote and
> > has received community approval. A number of Admins have used it.

Hasn't been updated since 23Sep, and the talk page is even older.

> Yeah, that's the ticket.  Wikipedia definitely needs more managers.

Wikipedia needs more people to stand up and say: "Here's a job needs, doing,
let's do it." And then be willing to coordinate things until the job is
done; sometimes the job is *never* done.

"Manager" isn't automatically a dirty word, you know. There's a few rotten
apples :-)
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]