[WikiEN-l] Why am I being blocked?

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Sep 29 15:15:43 UTC 2005

> Well, let me put it this way: if someone (say, Admin Example)
> reverts a block on a given troublemaker for whatever reason,
> then the troublemaker becomes that person's (i.e. Admin
> Example's) problem. The Admin who blocked the troublemaker in
> the first place should be allowed to go on with her/his
> business on Wikipedia.
>
> That's my opinion on the matter. YMMV.
>
> Geoff

It sounds like the Admins need a coordinator or manager. I'd be happy to
volunteer for that job. (Any Admins who want me to manage them, email me
or leave me a note on my talk page.{

I've already taken on the role of Coordinator by creating and
maintaining [[Wikipedia:Account suspensions]]. It survived a vote and
has received community approval. A number of Admins have used it.

It's for those cases which are not clearcut: things other than "simple
vandalism" or "3RR violation". Anything where you're not sure enough to
do it by yourself, quietly, but you don't want to make a big arbcom
matter out of it.

Ed Poor