[WikiEN-l] Why am I being blocked?

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Sep 28 17:15:54 UTC 2005

Does our software automatically block users by IP - when their only
crime is to share an IP address with a vandal?

It should be possible for a trusted user (like me for example! ;-) to
log in from a banned IP range - as long as I can prove it's really me by
typing in my secret password.

Should we talk to the development team about this?

Ed Poor
Developer Emeritus