[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia legal threat (forwarded email now sent)

Oskar Sigvardsson oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:53:32 UTC 2005

Wait, wait, wait.... The patriot act? Chris Hillman is a terrorist?
He..... I mean..... ehmm.....HOW? I mean, I could kinda grasp it if he
called it harassment (it's ridiculus, but I can still grasp the
argument), but terrorism? That's one fnord that's gotten way out of
control.

This is.... well.... surreal.

--gkhan